Greece has always had a large number of well-educated multilingual speakers thanks to:
– the limited diffusion of the Greek language.
– the extremely high percentage of university graduates earning their degrees abroad.
– the country’s close relationship with the Balkans and the Middle East.
– its location at the crossroads of three continents.
However, you need to make sure you choose the right provider:
– a quality certified agency.
– an experienced agency.
– an agency owned by translators who
· will listen and understand you as business owners
· can select a translator best suited to your individual needs
· can help you choose the best solution tailored to your budget and deadline.